Spray-Lock FRP Multi-Purpose Eco-Friendly Spray Adhesive
Spray-Lock FRP Multi-Purpose Eco-Friendly Spray Adhesive
Versatile spray adhesive w/ low VOC's and long working time (6 cans)
Spray-Lock Multi-Purpose Spray Adhesive provides an all-in-one, eco-friendly adhesion solution for many applications. Adhere SCIF Barrier, Radiant Barrier, Single/Double Bubble Insulation, and more directly onto drywall, concrete block, fiberglass (FRP) panels, prepared plywood, metal, and more.
- Tacks quickly, within 10–20 minutes
- Long working time
- Re-position material easily before rolling
- No offensive odors, non-toxic, non-flammable
- Can be installed in occupied areas
- Water-based, contains 0.02 g/ml VOC content*
- Can be used to install SCIF barrier on walls and floors
- Strong, permanent adhesion on flat, smooth surfaces including plywood, drywall, concrete block, metal, and more
- No troweling
- Lightweight and easy to work with
- Cans are fully recyclable after use
- 3-year shelf life
*According to EPA document: "National Volatile Organic Compound Emission Standards For Consumer Products" for aerosol adhesives.
How to apply:
- Ensure all surfaces are clean and dry.
- Protect from overspray with a spray shield, drop cloths, paper, or masking.
- Shake can well. Hold Spray-Lock can 18–24" from the surface. Gently pull the nozzle, feathering as needed. Spray the adhesive directly onto your wall/floor/ceiling or the material itself. Coat the entire surface evenly. To avoid clogging, gently wipe excess adhesive from the nozzle.
- Allow adhesive to dry until there is no adhesive transfer when lightly touched (10-20 min). If overspray occurs, it can be removed easily with a damp cloth while the adhesive is still wet. Use mineral spirits if product has dried.
- Working from the center, apply your material with light pressure. Continue working outwards until the material is in position. Reposition as necessary by gently peeling your material away from the sprayed surface and adjusting its position.
- Once positioned, apply firm pressure with your hands or a roller to complete the bonding process.
Enjoy a long window of time to complete your project—Spray-Lock spray adhesive will maintain its tack for several hours, up to a day or more depending on the humidity and temperature of your room.
How to store:
Spray-Lock Spray Adhesive is water-based, meaning it can freeze when stored in colder areas. For best results, store the product at a minimum temperature of 68° for 24 hours prior to installation. Do not subject Spray-Lock to freezing temperatures.
Spray-Lock FRP Spray Adhesive formula is a water-based acrylic blend spray adhesive that has milky white frost bubbles in appearance and provides immediate shear strength during installation. This eco-friendly adhesive is solvent free, emits no harmful fumes, and contains 0.0 g/ml VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) in content, according to EPA Test Method 8260B. Spray-Lock FRP Spray Adhesive uses non-ozone depleting HFC propellant. It is one of the only spray-on adhesive products on the market that is 100% recyclable.
EcoFoil ships free via FedEx Ground. Products ship same-day on orders received before 4pm CT and typically arrive between 1-4 days. Expedited shipping options available. Call us at 888.849.3645 or contact us for more information on shipping options.
6 cans of Spray-Lock will cover ~600 square feet per case (~100 sq. ft. per can)
Spec Sheets:Download Spec Sheet
Spray adhesive for SCIF Rooms
Spray-Lock is an effective spray adhesive that adheres SCIF barrier, radiant barrier, and bubble insulation to metal, drywall, plywood, concrete block, fiberglass panels, and more.
Use cardboard to shield areas you don't want to spray. Overspray areas can be wiped away with a damp cloth for fast, easy clean-up. If product has already dried, use mineral spirits to remove the unwanted adhesive.
100% recyclable spray adhesive
Unlike solvent-based adhesives, Spray-Lock spray adhesive cans are 100% recyclable. Spray-Lock contains 0.02% VOCs and is one of the most eco-friendly spray adhesives on the market.
Experience faster, easier installations
Reduces labor costs with minimal prep work, fast-tack, and long working time. Material can be easily repositioned as needed. Spray-Lock spray adhesive can be applied directly onto walls and floors, or directly to your material.
Shop Insulation Tape & Adhesives
3"x 150' White TapeFree Shipping!Regular price $25.49Regular priceUnit price per
3"x 180' Metalized TapeFree Shipping!Regular price $21.69Regular priceUnit price per
3" x 150' Aluminum Foil Tape for SCIF with non-conductive adhesiveFree Shipping!Regular price $26.79Regular priceUnit price per
3" x 150' Premium High Tack HVAC TapeFree Shipping!Regular price $26.79Regular priceUnit price per
Heavy Duty Double Sided Tape For Insulation - 1'' x 54'Free Shipping!Regular price $18.99Regular priceUnit price per
Ecofoil High-Tack Clear Silicone Insulation Adhesive By NovaFlex - Pkg 12Free Shipping!Regular price $115.89Regular priceUnit price perSold out
NovaFlex Clear Silicone Metal Roof SealantFree Shipping!Regular price $10.83Regular priceUnit price perSold out
2" x 54' Aluminum Foil Tape for SCIF with conductive adhesive | 5 RollsFree Shipping!Regular price $925.00Regular priceUnit price per
Spray-Lock FRP Multi-Purpose Eco-Friendly Spray AdhesiveFree Shipping!Regular price $169.00Regular priceUnit price per
Free, Fast ShippingShipping and Returns
This product ships free via FedEx Ground. Expedited shipping options are also available.
Product ExpertiseContact Support
Questions about Tapes/Adhesives? We're here to help with installation tips, quantity estimation, and bulk pricing.