SCIF Room Insulation
EcoFoil Ultra NT Radiant Barrier for SCIFs is specifically designed to block RF frequencies in Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities. EcoFoil Ultra NT is effective at blocking a wide range of RF frequencies which make it the perfect choice for RF protection in SCIF facilities.
EcoFoil SCIF Features
- Fully compliant for usage in SCIF applications
- Very durable and can't be ripped or torn by hand
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Reflects 96% of radiant heat - Find out how a radiant barrier works
- Full vapor barrier when all seams are taped
- Safe to handle and requires no special clothing or breathing equipment
What's needed to install EcoFoil SCIF Insulation?
Different architectural specifications for different projects will require different materials for installation. Below are the most common items required for installing our Ultra NT SCIF insulation.
Regardless of framing type, all installations will require:
What else is needed:
Attaching SCIF barrier to wood framing
- A staple gun - mechanical, pneumatic or electric
- Construction staples - 3/8" wide is a very popular size
Attaching SCIF barrier to concrete & steel
- Approved construction adhesive or spray adhesive, to adhere the Ultra NT to the wall (please consult the architectural specifications for approved adhering materials.)
EcoFoil Ultra NT Radiant Barrier for SCIF
The following installation guidelines are for informational purposes only and are not intended to supersede any Architectural Specifications. The Architectural Specifications for any particular job shall override the information presented on this Installation Sheet with regards to the appropriate products to use and the appropriate installation method to use for that particular job.Download for free
Questions? We're here to help:
Do you have a project that requires EcoFoil insulation for your SCIF room? If so, feel free to give us a call at (888) 349-3645 or send us an email We welcome the opportunity to answer any questions you may have!