EcoFoil Ultra NT Radiant Barrier for SCIF's is specifically designed to be used in Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities. EcoFoil Ultra NT is effective at blocking a wide range of RF frequencies which make it the perfect choice for SCIF facilities.
- Fully compliant for usage in SCIF applications
- Very durable and can't be ripped or torn by hand
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Reflects 96% of radiant heat - Find out how a radiant barrier works
- Full vapor barrier when all seams are taped
- Safe to handle and requires no special clothing or breathing equipment
What's needed to install Ecofoil SCIF Insulation?
Different architectural specifications for different projects will require different materials for installation. Below are the most common items required for installing our Ultra NT product.
Items For installating SCIF insulation
- Scissors or a Sharp utility knife to cut the product
SCIF Insulation Tape to seal the seams - Never to be used to attach the product to the building!
- Construction Staples - 3/8" wide is a very popular size
- A staple gun - mechanical, pneumatic or electric
- Recommended - Someone to help hold the product while installing
SCIF Installation Instructions
Do you have a project that requires EcoFoil insulation for your SCIF room? If so, please feel free to give us a call at (888) 349-3645 or send us an email to email@example.com. We welcome the opportunity to answer any questions you may have!