Pole Barn Insulation
Ecofoil Bubble Insulation is the recommended product for use in post frame buildings. It's designed to be installed in the walls and roof to help keep your building cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
Why use Ecofoil in your pole barn?
- Reflects 96% of radiant heat - Find out how a radiant barrier works
- Works in both warm and cold climates
- Keeps large temperature differentials off of your steel panels to prevent condensation from forming on them
- Bubble insulation is a full vapor barrier that blocks interior moisture from getting to steel panels, also preventing condensation
- Very durable and can't be ripped or torn by hand
- Lightweight and easy handle.
- Safe to handle and requires no special clothing or breathing equipment
Items needed for installation
- Scissors or a Sharp utility knife to cut the product
- Insulation Tape to seal the seams - Never to attach the product to the building!
- Construction Staples - 3/8" wide is a very popular size
- A staple gun - mechanical, pneumatic or electric
- Recommended - Someone to help hold the product while installing
Pole Barn Insulation
Pole barn or post frame buildings are typically constructed using wood framing with steel roofing and siding. Steel roofing is a highly conductive material in terms of heat transfer. In a non-insulated pole barn there will be a large amount of heat transferred in and out. During hot summer months when the sun is beating down on the roof, most of that heat will penetrate into the building. In the winter, any heat created inside of the building will easily escape.
EcoFoil Bubble Insulation creates a barrier that reflects 96% of the radiant heat from the sun's rays. EcoFoil's highly reflective surface provides superior protection against radiant heat and gives a nice clean, finished appearance to the interior of the building.
EcoFoil Bubble Insulation comes in different sized rolls and can be ordered with foil on both sides of it or foil on one side and white on the other. Both of these products will work in the exact same way. Many people choose to use the EcoFoil White Bubble Insulation if the product will be left exposed as it gives the pole barn a nice clean, bright finish.
Do you have a project that requires EcoFoil insulation for your pole barn? If so, please feel free to give us a call at (888) 349-3645 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome the opportunity to answer any questions you may have!