HVAC Duct Wrap Insulation
Insulating your home or buildings duct work with reflective bubble insulation increases the efficiency of your HVAC system. EcoFoil R8 HVAC Duct Wrap Insulation reflects radiant heat and convective heat. By using EcoFoil 3" Premium High Tack HVAC Tape around duct seams you will prevent leaks that add to the inefficiency of metal duct work.
Why use EcoFoil HVAC Duct Wrap Insulation?
- Reflects 96% of radiant heat - Find out how a radiant barrier works
- Works in both warm and cold climates
- Easy installation (see below on How to Install HVAC Duct Work Insulation)
- Versatile enough to fit between joists or attach directly underneath joists
- Very durable and can't be ripped or torn by hand
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Safe to handle and requires no special clothing or breathing equipment
Items needed for installation
- Scissors or a Sharp utility knife to cut the product
- HVAC Insulation Tape to seal the seams
- Construction Staples - 3/8" wide is a very popular size
- A staple gun - mechanical, pneumatic or electric
- Recommended - Someone to help hold the product while installing
HVAC Duct Wrap Installation Instructions
More About EcoFoil HVAC Duct Work Insulation
Modern heating and cooling systems are designed for maximum energy efficiency, but the duct work that transports the hot or cool air has not been updated for years. Metal ducts provide no insulation value for conditioned air between your HVAC system and the room that it empties into. As air travels from the HVAC unit through the ducts some of it escapes through poorly sealed joints. Secondly, the conditioned air begins to lose its temperature - especially on longer runs of duct. The result of these two situations is lowered HVAC efficiency and higher utility bills.
EcoFoil R8 HVAC Duct Wrap Insulation is very durable, yet clean, lightweight and flexible. It is easy to install and safe to handle with no special clothing or breathing equipment.
Do you have a project that requires EcoFoil R8 HVAC Duct Work Insulation? If so, please feel free to give us a call at (888) 349-3645 or send us an email to email@example.com. We welcome the opportunity to answer any questions you may have!