Bubble foil insulation is an option of reflective foil insulation keeps heat out in the summer and keeps heat inside in the winter. EcoFoil reflective bubble insulation uses a combination of radiant barrier (reflective foil) along with a single layer of bubble insulation or a double layer of bubble insulation to reflect heat.
- Highly reflective foil insulation insulates against radiant heat transfer - Stops 97% of radiant heat loss/gain
- Layer(s) of bubble provide r value to insulate against convective heat transfer
- Lightweight and easy to handle yet provides superior insulation
- Single Bubble Insulation is 3/16" thick
- Double Bubble Insulation is 5/16" thick
- Barrier for methane, radon, moisture, termites and other pests
- Find full specifications with each individual product
Bubble insulation is available in two different styles: "Foil-Bubble-Foil" and "Foil-Bubble-White Poly." Both are available in single and double bubble layers. Various size rolls are also available. The figures to the right demonstrate the layers the different product feature.*New* All EcoFoil Bubble Insulation Products now pass the NFPA 286 Full Corner Room Burn Test. EcoFoil's Patented Composition and Design have allowed all of our Bubble Insulation Products to pass the NFPA 286 Full Corner Room Burn Test
classifying them as a FIRE RETARDANT insulation product.
Please note: Standard bubble insulation is not suitable for under concrete slab applications. Instead, please refer to the under concrete reflective bubble insulation.
Bubble radiant barrier is commonly used metal building insulation, basement insulation, and crawl space insulation.