Tiny Home Insulation
Tiny Home owners and builders are creating a revolution in the residential construction industry. Due to financial, location and lifestyle factors, many are turning to these small dwellings for a fresh, new take on home ownership. Insulating these homes is vital to maintaining the lower energy costs, and saving as much space is a constant hurdle. EcoFoil Bubble Insulation reflects 96% of radiant heat, to keep these costs down, while freeing up more space for comfortable living.
Why use Ecofoil in your Tiny Home?
- Reflects 96% of radiant heat - Find out how a radiant barrier works
- Works in both warm and cold climates
- Thin profile conserves square footage in a home with limited space
- Bubble insulation is a full vapor barrier (when seams are taped) that blocks interior moisture and prevents condensation
- Very durable and can't be ripped or torn by hand
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Safe to handle and requires no special clothing or breathing equipment
Items needed for installation
- Scissors or a sharp utility knife to cut the product
- Insulation Tape to seal the seams
- Construction Staples - 3/8" wide is a very popular size
- A staple gun - mechanical, pneumatic or electric
- Recommended - Someone to help hold the product while installing
More About EcoFoil Tiny Home Insulation
With the average home hovering just under 2,700 square feet in 2017, the tiny home movement is countering the norm and going smaller. The average tiny home is between 100 to 500 square feet, and owners go small to obtain financial freedom with a small home footprint. It’s a minimalist lifestyle that’s meant to be affordable and eco-friendly. With the smaller square footage, tiny house builders need to utilize every inch of space possible, while creating a comfortable, sustainable living space.
Given the small footprint and square footage of these small homes, EcoFoil Bubble Insulation is the ideal product to keep the home comfortably insulated, while saving space. To see how to use EcoFoil bubble insulation in a tiny home, check out our partner project with our friends at Tiny r(E)volution: EcoFoil Partners with Tiny House Builders.
Do you have a project that requires EcoFoil insulation for a tiny home? If so, please feel free to give us a call at (888) 349-3645 or send us an email at email@example.com. We welcome the opportunity to answer any questions you may have!