Ultra NT Radiant Barrier for SCIFs - 9,500 sq ft Package
EcoFoil Ultra NT Radiant Barrier for SCIFs is a heavy duty radiant barrier sheet made up of a single layer of woven polyethylene material bonded to and sandwiched between two highly reflective aluminum surfaces. EcoFoil Ultra NT Radiant Barrier for SCIFs is used in SCIF applications. SCIF is an acronym for Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities. This is a special facility for handling sensitive information, which often is used by governmental agencies. EcoFoil Ultra NT Radiant Barrier for SCIFs is primarily used for radio frequency shielding at certain levels and is also an approved vapor barrier.
SCI (Sensitive Compartmented Information) - Information and materials that require special controls for restricted handling within compartmented intelligence systems and for which compartmentation is established.
SCIF (Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility) - A term used by the Department of Defense for a secure room or data center that inhibits electronic surveillance and suppresses data leakage. A SCIF is an accredited area, room, building or installation where SCI may be stored, discussed or processed.
- Bleeding / Delamination:None (ASTM C1313-05)
- Corrosiveness:Pass (ASTM D3310-00)
- Emissivity:0.03 (ASTM C1371-04A)
- Pliability:No Cracking (ASTM C1313-05)
- Resistance to Fungi:Pass (ASTM C1338-08)
- Shielding Effectiveness:100MHz - 10GHz : 85 dB (IEEE-299:1997)
- Tear Resistance:Length 14.93 / Width 15.13 (ASTM D2261)
- Water Vapor Permability:0.01 Perms (ASTM E96-05)
- Product Spec Sheet:Download