Single Bubble Insulation - White/Foil - 6' X 125' (750 sq ft)
|1 – 9||$280.00|
|10 – 19||$265.00|
EcoFoil Single Bubble White Insulation is very thin (1/8" to 3/16"), with a foil surface on one side and a white surface on the other. This insulation is rated and tested by reflectivity and emissivity. It is 96% reflective and 4% emissive, which means the product only allows 4% of radiant heat to pass through it. To put it simple, the insulation does not try to slow the way heat passes through it, the insulation tries to eliminate heat from passing through it.
This insulation performs exactly the same as EcoFoil Single Bubble Foil Insulation, the white is just a cosmetic difference. The question to ask yourself is, "Do I want a foil interior or a white interior?" EcoFoil Single Bubble White Insulation is primarily used in pole barns, commercial buildings, basement walls, crawl spaces and storage units. Our insulation can be used for both new construction and existing buildings. It is a great product for many spaces as the insulation acts as a vapor barrier which keeps unwanted moisture from your building, which reduces the possibility of mold issues.
- Bleeding / Delamination:None (ASTM C1224-03)
- Corrosiveness:Pass (ASTM D3310-00)
- Emissivity:0.04 (ASTM C1371-04A)
- Pliability:No Cracking (ASTM C1224-03)
- Reflectivity:0.96 (ASTM E903)
- Resistance to Fungi:Does Not Promote Growth (ASTM C1149)
- Water Vapor Permability:0.37 Perms (ASTM E96)
- Product Spec Sheet:Download