Double Bubble Insulation - White/Foil - 6' X 125' (750 sq ft)
|1 – 9||$340.00|
|10 – 19||$325.00|
EcoFoil Double Bubble White Insulation is very thin (1/4" to 5/16"), with a foil surface on one side and a white surface on the other. This insulation is rated and tested by reflectivity and emissivity. It is 96% reflective and 4% emissive, which means the product only allows 4% of radiant heat to pass through it. To put it simple, the insulation does not try to slow the way heat passes through it, the insulation tries to eliminate heat from passing through it.
Important - You must tape any seams on the insulation. By doing this, the product acts as one sheet and maintains the moisture barrier. EcoFoil Double Bubble White Insulation is not to be used for under slab applications as the radiant barrier is exposed. We offer a specific under slab insulation where the radiant barrier is encapsulated between two layers of bubbles.
- Bleeding / Delamination:None (ASTM C1224-03)
- Corrosiveness:Pass (ASTM D3310-00)
- Emissivity:0.04 (ASTM C1371-04A)
- Pliability:No Cracking (ASTM C1224-03)
- Reflectivity:0.96 (ASTM E903)
- Resistance to Fungi:Does Not Promote Growth (ASTM C1149)
- UV Testing:90+% Retained Retention after 4000 hrs (ASTM G155)
- Water Vapor Permability:0.42 Perms (ASTM E96)
- Product Spec Sheet:Download