Proper insulation is critical for use in buildings that contain livestock of any kind. Heat stress is dangerous to dairy cows, cattle and poultry. Studies have shown that temperatures above 80 degress led to a noticeable decrease in production of milk from dairy cows. Extreme heat can have an equally negative effect on poultry. Turkeys and chickens need to maintain a constant body temperature as heat stress in female birds can cause a decrease in the production of eggs and smaller egg size.
Reflective bubble insulation creates a barrier that reflects up to 97% of the radiant heat from the sun's rays. EcoFoil's highly reflective surface provides superior protection against radiant heat and gives a nice clean, finished appearance to the interior of the building.
Benefits of using Bubble Foil Insulation in Post Frame Buildings:
- Effective in extreme temperatures-both hot and cold
- Strong but clean, lightweight and flexible
- Easy installation
- Safe to handle with no special clothing or breathing equipment
- Cuts and installs easier than fiberglass
- Reflects 97% of Radiant Heat
- Easily stapled, nailed or glued into place
- Waterproof, Non absorbent surface
Calculating Square Footage for Post Frame BuildingsPlease use the following calculation to determine the total square footage needed for your installation.
(Height x Width) x 2= X
(Height x Length) x 2= Y
Roof Pitch Calculation x Length = Z (See attic square footage calculator for roof pitch calculation »)
X + Y + Z = Total Square Footage