Our Under Concrete Barrier Insulation is designed to block the ground elements from seeping up from below while reflecting heat from above into your structure.
Ultra Under Concrete Barrier (Bubble / Foil / Bubble) This product is a PATENTED design that consists of a layer of pure aluminum centered between a layer of bubble insulation laminated to each side. This encapsulates the reflective foil sheet preventing it from being exposed to the ground or the concrete, ensuring the life and performance of the product.
Benefits of using Under Concrete Barrier Reflective Insulation:
- Eliminates dampness in basements
- Moderates slab temperatures
- Quick and easy to install
- Strong 140 PSI compression rate
- Creates a thermal break between ground and slab
- Provides and excellent vapor & radon barrier
- High 85 PSI puncture rate
- Designed specifically for use in concrete applications
- Reduces heat loss by up to 57% (Bodycote Testing Lab 4/10/00)
See Also: Basement Vapor Barrier