Insulating your basement ceiling keeps your basement warmer in cold weather. In warm weather when the air conditioner is running, it keeps the upper floors cooler.
Reflective Foil Insulation is an excellent choice for insulating a basement ceiling. It is strong, light weight and very clean to install...unlike fiberglass insulation. Rolls of reflective foil bubble insulation are made to fit between empty floor joists or stapled right across the bottom for unfinished applications creating an R-10.5. See our installation manuals for more details on installing in your basement ceiling. Reflective insulation will stabilize and maintain desired climates in your living area above as well as your basement below.
Install Tip: If you are choosing "Between Joist" installation, use our pre-cut rolls of Double Bubble Foil Insulation listed below.
Give us a call and speak to a basement insulation expert: (888) 349-3645
Benefits of using Foil Bubble Insulation for Crawl Space Insulation:
- Warmer, more comfortable floors
- Lower utility bills
- Effective in extreme temperatures-both hot and cold
- Strong but clean, lightweight and flexible
- Easy installation
- Safe to handle with no special clothing or breathing equipment
- Cuts and installs easier than fiberglass
- Reflects 97% of Radiant Heat
- Easily stapled, nailed or glued into place
- Waterproof, Non absorbent surface