EcoFoil reflective insulation rolls are easy to install. Just roll over whatever surface you want to insulate (including over or between joists) and staple or tape into place. It can even be rolled over fiberglass or cellulose insulation.
Our insulation rolls are the toughest in the industry. Each 1,000 square foot insulation roll weights 28 pounds and is virtually impossible to tear.
The reflective properties of our rolled insulation stop up to 93% of heat transfer and 97% of radiant heat transfer.
Benefits of using EcoFoil reflective rolled insulation
- Effective in extreme temperatures-both hot and cold
- Strong, clean, lightweight and flexible
- Easy installation - Cuts and installs easier than fiberglass - Easily stapled, nailed or glued into place
- Safe to handle with no special clothing or breathing equipment
- Reflects 97% of radiant heat
- Waterproof, non-absorbent surface
- The only Class 1/Class A fire rated radiant barrier that has passed the ASTM E84-2009 test.