Stop Radiant Heat Loss With Radiant Barrier. Radiant heat accounts for the majority of unwanted heat gain and/or loss in your home. Ecofoil Radiant Barrier is the top double sided, heavy duty, metalized, tear-proof radiant barrier available today. Up to 93% of heat transfer is radiant. Fiberglass and cellulose insulation will slow down that radiant heat, but only a radiant barrier such as EcoFoil® reflective insulation stops up to 97% of radiant heat. EcoFoil radiant barrier also passes the ASTM E84-2009 (E2599) testing requirements for fire ratings, making it safer and a better investment for your building than older aluminum radiant barrier products at the same price. Don't take chances with your home or project - choose metalized radiant barrier for durability, safety and savings.
Stop up to 96% of heat transfer with EcoFoil radiant barrier
Radiant Barrier Insulation is manufactured in two versions: Solid and Perforated. EcoFoil perforated radiant barrier is ideal for use in attics. Tiny holes are evenly spaced across the surface of the reflective foil allowing for air to pass to eliminate the buildup of condensation from the extreme temperature differences on each side. Perforated radiant barrier can be installed under rafters or over the floor of the attic.
Solid radiant barrier is suitable where a vapor barrier is required such as a basement wall; however we typically recommend using reflective bubble insulation for this instance.
What Our Customers Say About EcoFoil Radiant Barrier
"Hi, My mother in law bought EcoFoil for our home in February. She and my husband installed it in the attic using the under rafter method, and a pneumatic stapler. I cannot THANK you enough. I have MS, and the heat makes me literally ill. This stuff has made our whole house SO much more comfortable than last year. We used to walk down the hallway and get hit with a ball of heat. Now, the whole house stays a consistent temperature, and the AC units are running so much less that our electric bill is literally HALF of what it was last year. So, THANK YOU for making such a fantastic product. I wish all American companies offered such well-designed products!"
Why use EcoFoil radiant barrier insulation?
- Our radiant barrier insulation is the toughest in the industry. It's virtually indestructible and impossible to tear.
- EcoFoil is one of the most reflective radiant barriers of its kind, reflecting up to 97% of radiant heat.
- EcoFoil is the first to pass the ASTM E84-2009 test as a Class 1 / Class A flame retardant radiant barrier.
- Our radiant barrier insulation is clean, lightweight and flexible.
- EcoFoil is easy to install. Just roll the foil insulation out and staple into place.
- Safe to handle. Radiant barrier insulation doesn't require special clothing or breathing equipment.
- Easier to cut and install than fiberglass insulation.
- Waterproof and non-absorbent.
- Foil radiant barrier does not promote growth of mold or fungi (ASTM C1338-08)
- Most EcoFoil orders are shipped within one business day.
How much radiant barrier do you need?
Have questions? Talk to one of our insulation experts: (888) 349-3645
Ready to see savings on your heating and cooling bills? Order EcoFoil today and see energy savings fast.