Use Reflective Foil to Block Heat Transfer
Up to 93% of heat transfer from outside the roofing materials into attic spaces is radiant heat from the sun. (An additional 5-7% is attributed to conductive heat gain. Read more about the science of heat transfer.) Fiberglass and cellulose insulation don't even slow down radiant heat. Only a radiant barrier such as EcoFoil® reflective foil insulation blocks 97% of the radiant heat entering your home or building.
Why use EcoFoil reflective foil insulation?
- Our foil insulation is the toughest in the industry. It's virtually indestructible and impossible to tear.
- EcoFoil is the most reflective radiant barrier of its kind reflecting 97% of radiant heat.
- EcoFoil is the first to pass the ASTM E84-2009 test as a Class 1 / Class A flame retardant radiant barrier.
- Our radiant barrier insulation is clean, lightweight and flexible.
- EcoFoil is to easy to install. Just roll the insulation out and staple into place.
- Safe to handle. Doesn't require special clothing or breathing equipment.
- Waterproof and non-absorbent.
- Most orders are shipped within one business day.
- If you're not satisfied with the product, return it and we'll refund you 100% of your purchase.
Click Here for help calculating how much radiant barrier you will need.Have questions? Talk to one of our foil insulation experts: (888) 349-3645